| Megan Burts’ |
Literacy & Beginner
Thematic ESL Conversation Cards
200 Cards in a Box
Card Set 1 Themes
About Me: 40 Cards
At Home in our Community and the World: 40 Cards
Banking, Customer Service & Telephone: 40 Cards
Canada, Canadian Culture & Canadian Law: 40 Cards
Community & Government Services: 40 Cards
Tips for the teacher:
1. Cards can be used in conjunction with a classroom theme or independently.
2. Be prepared to show students photos on the computer to introduce new words.
3. For lower level students, the teacher should choose a few cards in advance to use with the students. The teacher can pre-teach the vocabulary and focus on familiar topics with the students.
4. For lower level students, have a student choose a random card and read it aloud. The teacher should repeat the question. Discuss the question together. Read the question again and have students take turns answering.
5. For higher level students, have a student choose a random card to read and answer the question. Have the student pose the same question to another student.
$29.95 - 200 cards in a box
Copyright © 2008-2022 Canadian Resources for ESL