CLB 3, 4, 5
A Fun-Filled and Lively Thematic Question Card Game
For 3 – 12 Players
175 Question & Statement Cards
Take A Look At The Cards
This is a fun way to engage your students and get them talking. It is easy to play.
Everything you need is included:
* 175 question/statement cards (10 themes plus a miscellaneous category)
* answer cards
* betting cards
How To Play
Divide the students into groups of 3–12.
1. Each player needs a set of answer cards (A, B, C) and betting cards (5, 10, 20). Each player starts with 50 points.
2. The first player (1) draws a question card from the stack and reads the question and possible answers, inserting the name of the player on his/her right (2) in the blank line. For example, “What is Maria’s favourite meal of the day? A. Dinner. B. Lunch. C. Breakfast.”
3. All the players place one guess card, A, B, or C upside in front of them.
4. Next they place one betting card, 5, 10, or 20, upside down in front of them.
5. Player 2 chooses an answer card without showing the others and places it upside down. S/he does not bet on his/her own answer. When all answer cards are placed and betting cards are down, player 2 reveals his/her answer. Then all the other players reveal their guesses and bets. The bets are recorded, points are added to or taken away from the 50 points each player starts with. (Each group should appoint one recorder.)
6. Encourage your students to discuss the question, and the answers.
7. Next, it is player 2’s turn to take and read the next question card.
8. Play continues until each player has at least one turn reading a question card. More rounds can be played. The player with the highest score is the winner.
The Themes Include:
HOBBIES & SPORTS
175 Question/Statement Cards, 36 Betting Cards, 36 Answer Cards, ISBN 978-1-894799-82-9 $29.95